Verantis®is growing. Why not grow with us?
Why work at Verantis?
Verantis is a progressive company that offers a great benefits and salary package including medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, PTO, Safe Harbor 401(k) retirement plan with up to a 5% company match, educational assistance, and flexible spending plans. Also enjoy the work/life benefit of an optional 9/80 work schedule, which allows you to take every other Friday off of work! If you've been looking for a place where you have the opportunity to take initiative and see the results of your hard work, you've found it. Because at Verantis, everyone can make a difference!
As a world leader in environmental control systems and products, we’re always looking for top talent to help us lead the way. If you’re interested in a challenging career solving environmental problems for the industrial sector, we’re interested in learning more about you.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Human Resources:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Verantis Employment Application here.
Interested in becoming a Verantis Representative? Contact us email@example.com.
ENGINEERING MANAGER, FANS
We are looking for a knowledgeable Engineering Manager for the Fan division of our company who has experience engineering air handling and moving equipment. This position is critical as we continue to grow our international air handling business and has the potential to grow into an even wider-reaching role at the company. It requires a motivated individual with a strong desire to utilize their background and expertise to enhance the overall success of our Fan business.
Here's a quick look at the essential functions of the role:
- Manage/supervise the Fan Engineering schedule and day-to-day activities of the department, ensuring that customer submittals are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure jobs are released to the manufacturing plant on time, per the schedule
- Act as Project Manager as necessary on key customer projects
- Interact directly with internal and external parties at all levels of the company, including customers, vendors, and the manufacturing shop floor
- Utilize fan knowledge to answer questions during the sales, engineering, and manufacturing processes related to fan selection, design, and performance, project submittals, product design and function, troubleshooting field issues, and general issue resolution
- Develop up-and-coming engineers in their overall fan knowledge base, project management skills, scheduling, testing procedures, fan laws and their application, AMCA knowledge, etc…
- Coordinate, direct, and manage all AMCA product performance testing
- Update training courses, standard operating procedure manuals, and engineering standards book
- Manage R&D efforts for new and existing products
- Occasional travel to customer sites and AMCA, as needed (5%)
Education and experience qualifications:
- Education: BS degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Experience: Minimum 7-10 years’ experience working as an Engineer in the air movement industry, preferably in the areas of FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic), piping and ductwork, ventilation, air handling equipment, and some structural steel
- Management experience preferred
Plant Openings - LaGrange, OH
Verantis is currently recruiting for the following positions at our LaGrange, Ohio Manufacturing Facility:
- General Helper
- Lead Person
- Full Time Positions with Overtime Opportunities
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Dental, Vision & Voluntary Life Insurance Available
- Medical – 75% Employer Paid & Low Deductibles
- 401k – 50% Employer Match – Short Vesting Period
- Advancement & Field Service Opportunities
- Education/Training Reimbursement
- Performance Incentive Bonuses
- Sign On Bonus!